Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diet- Apple Cider Vinigar Diet?

This diet claims to help you lose weight, detoxify and prevent ageing by simply  taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water after ever meal (no change in diet or exercise needed!). Seriously?

To test this seemingly miracle cure-all I, age 18, and my mother, age 53, will both be testing this product (I enlisted my mothers help in this experiment in order to be able to test effectiveness of the vinegar on both younger and more middle age body types). We will be using Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, priced at around $5 for a 16oz bottle. Note: neither my mom nor I need to lose a significant amount of weight, if any, but we are but interested in slimming down a tad in the abdominal area. Wish us luck! I will be posting the effects of the vinegar weekly along with other beauty tricks that either do or DON'T work.

No comments:

Post a Comment